Many more exiting features in new Focus Responsive Version by WallBB. Download Today.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picture-Perfect Selfies
In addition to providing a much better grip on your device, the Popsocket is great for taking selfies—if you’re into that.
Why is this? Since the Popsocket makes it easier to hold your phone with one hand, reaching the shutter button should be effortless. It also provides more freedom with the angle, and the sturdy grip means you no longer need to fumble around as you find the most flattering shot.
Before the Popsocket, I often used two hands when taking selfies, since holding my iPhone 8 Plus is a huge pain with one hand. After purchasing a Popsocket, I find myself taking more selfies because I’m able to hold my phone at more interesting angles without any fuss.
There are so many phone holder grips in the market, which one is the best for you? While, you could take a try of popsocket bulk cheap, which is super cool and easy to use. The clipping mechanism attaches quickly and easily to a PopSocket, enabling you to view the device hands-free no matter where you are. Besides, you can also custom popsocket with whatever picutre you want. Let's begin!